- This last book in the Princess trilogy was awesome! It was a delight the whole way through!
- I love that the villains from the first book made a reappearance, and their demise was finally settled. I kept wondering what happened to the King Under Stone and his brothers.
- I also love that other characters made reappearances, especially the old lady that Galen got his cloak from.
- I love that all the princesses know how to shoot a gun. They aren't helpless, and they all have great courage.
- Petunia really surprised me. At first she was a bit shy and acted like the youngest sibling in a large family, but she grows. Towards the end, she is a very strong and courageous character! Poppy better watch out because I think Petunia might steal some of her thunder!
- I like that Galen is back, and he had a significant role. He is my favorite of all the princesses' suitors/husbands.
- I liked the Robin Hood elements added to the Red Riding Hood story. I wasn't expecting that, and it was fun.
- I really liked Oliver. He is my 2nd favorite guy in this series. He was very kind and honest, and I was impressed that he took on so many responsibilities at a young age.
- I don't gush about books to much, but this series just brings out the girl in me.
- This is such a perfect ending to the trilogy. I wish there was a book for every princess, but I suppose you can get too much of a good thing.
Previous Princess Books
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)