I received this book from the author for my honest opinion.
- This was a sweet story about being unique.
- The animals were very endearing, and my daughter and I enjoyed all the fun and cute illustrations.
- The ending is a bit weird. I'm not exactly sure how everything happened. It was sad, but it was happy and confusing.
- I wonder if this is based on an old legend/tale of some sort. It has that legend kind of feel to it.
Gnome's Thoughts: (Since this is a children's book, I thought you might want to know what my 5 year old thought. These are her thoughts word for word when I asked her about the book.)
- I liked it.
- I liked how he told the children stories.
- I liked how he turned into a Golden Griffin at the end.
Prizes = Signed copy of The Little Brown Animal + $10 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter please leave a comment about your favorite childhood book or favorite book to read to your child and why it is/was your favorite!
US Residents only please!
Giveaway ends on Wednesday, May 27th @ Midnight!
I'll announce the winner next Thursday!
Thanks and good luck!