- This was an awful book! It made me SO mad! Not the good kind of mad either!
- The story and characters were not thought out very well. The book didn't feel like a final draft. It was more like a 2nd or 3rd draft.
- My reactions while reading: This is interesting. . .nothing is happening. . .nothing is happening. . . oh, something happened. . .the father is acting really weird. . . what the heck just happened? . . . what? the last part of the book is in a new perspective? . . . WHAT THE CRAP!? . . .I'm so sickened and confused. . . feels like a completely different story. . . this is horrible! . . . GAH!
- The story started out interesting, but in the end, I was so sickened and angry. The whole point of the book is murder. I can't stand needless killing, especially needless killing of animals! What the heck!?
- Some of the personalities were really inconsistent. The father was all over the place. I could not figure out his character. Weed was fine until we got in his head, and then he sounded like Jessamine.
- I really didn't like switching to a new perspective for the last few chapters. The story should have been written in third person, so that when Jessamine became incapacitated, we didn't have to get in Weed's head.
- Don't read this! It isn't worth the time.