Instead of a synopsis, I decided to give you a trailer!
- This book was full of surprises. It was not at all what I was expecting. I definitely didn't expect time travel.
- The story kinda had the same feel as The Night Circus. It was weird yet cool.
- It took a while to finally get to the good stuff. The story had an okay opening, a slow middle, and a great ending.
- I loved the photographs throughout the book. They were hauntingly awesome. When I found out they were all authentic photographs, I was blown away, and it made the book even more awesome.
- This is weird, but it took me about 20-25 pages before I realized the main character was a boy. I guess I've gotten into the habit of just assuming everything I read is from a girl's perspective. That is really sad.
- I really liked the whole concept of the big old house and the loop. It was really clever, and so unexpected.
- I thought this book was going to be a bit scary and creepy, but it wasn't. I'm kinda glad, but a little disappointed.
- I'm really excited to read about what happens to Jacob and his peculiar friends. I wonder if his family will believe what happened to him.