So we have to:
-Find the tower's secret door
-Avoid getting swallowed by a giant spider
-Locate Pickles (aka the prince)
-Reunite Rapunzel with her parents
If we don't untangle this knotty tale soon, we could be stuck in this mess for good!
- I thought it was funny that Abbey kept messing things up. Usually Jonah is the trouble maker, and he did a couple dumb things, but Abbey is the one who really screws up in this one.
- Abbey is a little bossy for a 10 year old. It bugs me sometimes, but on the flip side, she gets things done.
- Maryrose intrigues me. I wonder what she has in store for Abbey and Jonah.
- I like the twist on Rapunzel for this one, especially since Abbey and Jonah ruin Rapunzel's hair. I thought that was hilarious. I also think Rapunzel and Pickles' happy ending is awesome.
- I still think these are cute, but I'm getting a little burnt out on them. I think i need to take a break from the fluff reads.