- I feel like I shouldn't relate to Greg as much as I do, but it is one of the reasons I like him so much.
- The whole blanket/robe over a heat vent was awesome! I love to do that too.
- I like that the book showed how awkward it is to start liking people in middle school. It really is that weird.
- Greg's parents are kind of lame. They don't know how to handle their own kids. I can't believe the dad does Rodrick's homework.
- I understand making a high school student do his own laundry, but I wouldn't make a kid in middle school do it. Greg probably stank so bad!
- What happened to Greg at the end of this book is WAY worse and more embarrassing that when happened in the last book over the summer.
- I loved Gred's report! The content was BS, and I loved how he used a giant font and huge margins. I can't say I haven't tried that trick before.
Previous Wimpy Kid Books
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)