Goodreads Says: The Gregg family loves hunting, but their eight-year-old neighbor can't stand it. After countless pleas for them to stop are ignored, she has no other choice -- she has to put her magic finger on them. Now the Greggs are a family of birds, and like it or not, they're going to find out how it feels to be on the other end of the gun.
- This was a fun and whimsical book. It has Roald Dahl written all over it.
- My only complaint is that this book was too short. I wish there had been more about the magic finger did.
- The title cracks me up! Ha!
- Gnome really enjoyed this one. We read it in one sitting because she didn't want to stop.
- I liked where they turned into birds because they had to make a nest.
- I thought the book was good and funny.
- I liked all the pictures.
- It was funny how the ducks stole the house.