Friday, July 8, 2016

Fan Art Friday: Pokemon

Confession: I am a Pokemon fan! I used to play Pokemon Blue on my brothers old Game Boy, the brick one. I loved it! I've loved it since. I still have all my Pokemon cards, and I'm trying to get all 151 Pokemon cards.

I'm a HUGE fan of the first generation of Pokemon. I've never really played the other games, but I want to remedy that. I really want to get a 3DS so I can get Moon.























What do you think? Aren't they cute!?!?

Which is your favorite?

I love anything with Squirtle, but I think my favorite is the realistic picture of Pideot eating Rattata. It is really cool looking. All of these are really good though. I really like the Articuno ones.

All the pictures are linked to the source where I found them, so if you want to see more from that artist, click on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment