Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Warcraft

Image result for warcraft movie poster


My Thoughts:

-    I had low expectations for this movie, and I was really surprised by how much I liked it. Yes, I play World of Warcraft. Yes, this movie was made for fans. As a Gnome Death Knight, I approved of this movie, and I'm excited for the next one. 

-    The CG was great! I loved the orcs and the environments. They were perfect. I got really excited seeing Azeroth come to life. Stormwind was perfect! Seeing Ironforge made me SO happy! The movie was very fun eye candy.

-    Personally, I wish they would have made the Lich King story into a movie, but the orcs coming to Azeroth was fine. I enjoyed the story, and I liked seeing all the characters. I especially loved baby Thrall.

-    They did a really good job with the movie. I didn't think they could pull it off, but they did. I will be in line at the theater to see the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. I have absolutely no interest in seeing it. But, I don't play the game so it's not surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know they made this into a movie. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete