I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Sneezing? Coughing? Taking a sick day? Don t worry, you ll be feeling better soon thanks to this hilarious picture book from Coy Bowles, guitarist of the Grammy Award winning Zac Brown Band. Full of encouraging and super-silly rhyming advice on how to face sick days with courage and a positive attitude, When You re Feeling Sick is just what the doctor ordered! Comes with a sheet of stickers to bring a smile to every sick kid s face."
- The book I received wasn't bound or anything. The pages were loose. It was awkward to hold.
- I didn't know anything about this book before reading it, and it wasn't at all what I was expecting. It was trying to be silly, but I didn't find it funny or fun.
- Some of the book rhymes and some doesn't. It was really inconsistent, and some of the rhymes were a bit of a stretch.
- I think this was a cute idea for a children's book, but it was executed very poorly.
- The illustrations were really good.
- I didn't like it.
- I don't get it
- I was bored.