Monday, June 10, 2019

May Stats

Books Read:  6

Daughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2) Vermonia #1: Quest for the Silver Tiger Vermonia #2: Call of the Winged Panther
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) To Kill a Mockingbird: A Graphic Novel 
Image result for i will not leave you comfortless lds 

Pages Read:  1,333

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  1
3 Stars:  1
4 Stars:  2
5 Stars:  2

I felt like blogging today, which is a big step for me. Since my brother died, I have been having a hard time finding joy in things that I used to love. Reading has been an exception. I started reading again, and it has been a good distraction for me. I have a hard time remembering things before the worst day of my life. So I don't even remember some of these books I read at the beginning of May. At least Goodreads kept track for me. 

Goal Progress:

I am 29 books behind schedule on Goodreads. I'm surprised it isn't more. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm going to reach any of my goals this year or if I even care. (41/160)

One of the books from May was from my nightstand. 

I didn't finish any Newbery Award Winners. I started one, but I didn't finish. I don't know when I'll pick it up again. (3/20)

Still no re-reads (0/20)

I didn't read anything for the Pioneer Book Reading Challenge. I'm not sure if I'll finish this challenge or not, but my friends are keeping me motivated. (13/44)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad reading is keeping you distracted. I'm sorry you're having a hard time finding joy in things. I understand. It's hard. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Hugs. Glad you are finding some joy in reading.

    ReplyDelete