Saturday, April 1, 2023

March Stats

Books Read:  14








Pages Read:  4,175

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  2
3 Stars:  4
4 Stars:  6
5 Stars:  2

Favorite Book of the Month:
Someone Else's Shoes by Jojo Moyes

I can't believe March is over already! What!? I had planned more books for March, but it is okay. I still read a lot. 

Goals Progress:

Goodreads Challenge:  I am 24 books ahead of schedule! That is four more than last month. Yes! 54/125

Newbery Award Winners:  I finished Bronze Bow and Wrinkle in Time. 4/12

Book Club:  I read my book club book. It was Silence of Bones. It was a re-read for me, and I still enjoyed it. 3/10

Pioneer Book Challenge:  I read 3 books that fulfilled prompts for this challenge. 13/40

POPSUGAR Challenge:  I read 6 books that fit prompts. I'm halfway there! 20/40

Color Coded Reading Challenge: I crossed off two more books. I just need a red cover and a brown cover. 7/9

Read it Again, Sam:  I re-read 2 books. 6/12

I hope you had a great reading month!
Good luck with your goals!
Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. You had a great reading month! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone Else's Shoes was one of my favorite books in March as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally rocking your reading goals! :D

    ReplyDelete