Monday, May 1, 2023

April Stats

Books Read:  9




Pages Read:  2,552

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  5
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  0

Favorite Book of the Month:
The Flamingo by Guojing

My reading has slowed down a lot, and so has my blogging. Ugh! I want to blog more, but I struggle to actually sit down and do it. Maybe I need to schedule time once a week or something. I enjoy the blogging community, so I don't want to give it up. I hope it is okay that I only post a couple times a month.

Goals Progress:

Goodreads Challenge:  I am 22 books ahead of schedule. That is 2 less than last month, but I'm still ahead, so it is all good. 63/125

Newbery Award Winners:  I read It's Like This, Cat. It was a fun and quick read. 5/12

Book Club:  We read The Girls I've Been for book club. I read the book, but I missed the meeting, but I heard everyone enjoyed it. 4/10

Pioneer Book Challenge:  Despite my motivation waning, I read 3 books that fulfilled prompts for this challenge. 16/40

POPSUGAR Challenge:  I only read 1 book that fulfilled a prompt. 21/40

Color Coded Reading Challenge: I read a book with a read cover, so I only need a brown cover. 8/9

Read it Again, Sam:  I didn't re-read any books. :( 6/12

Thanks for stopping by!
You are doing awesome!
Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. Post when you can...I know it can get hard sometimes to work in time for blogging. Did you like Queen of Thieves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark. Yes, I enjoyed Queen of Thieves. It was a little gritty at times, but it was intriguing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kami, don't feel guilty over not being able to blog as much. We enjoy your posts when you do have time for them! You are still doing great on your challenges. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! Ya, I'm proud of how I'm doing with most of the challenges.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the look of the Flamingo!

    You're doing awesome on the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! Flamingo is very heartwarming.

      Delete
  4. Hey Kami! Popping in to see how you are doing? I miss reading your posts and just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete