Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shall We Dance


My Thoughts:

-    I didn't like the idea of John lusting after another woman.  He was married!  His relationship with Paulina doesn't go anywhere anyway, so I didn't see the need.

-    Bobbie was kinda gross.

-    I didn't understand why John couldn't tell his wife about taking Ballroom.  It baffles me, and I still really don't get it.  He should have just told her.

-    Those moves that Link pulls in the office at the end was awesome and hilarious! 

-    I love that Nick Cannon played a small part.  He cracks me up! 

1 comment:

  1. I think this movie was a remake of a foreign film which is probably why the story line is weird. I actually enjoyed this movie but I almost always love anything that has to do with dance. The original is pretty good too (I thinks it's Chinese (?)).

    ReplyDelete