I just picked this up from the Library. It caught my attention cause the Gaston from Gigi was on the cover.
- The opening/theme song is sung by Frank Sinatra. While he is singing, it shows off some of the beauties of Rome. I thoroughly enjoyed the opening.
- Georgio and Prince Dino were very dashing and charming. I liked them both, but I felt bad for them. They both got the shaft!
- Half the movie is sad, and the other half is happy. I was glad the ending was a happy one. I was scared for a little bit it wasn't going to be a good ending.
- Prince Dino went to pick up Maria, and he honked the horn for her!! I can't stand it when people do that, especially if you are picking a girl up for a date!
- I can't decide if I like it or not. I had to watch it twice, and I'm still undecided. I like a lot of things about it, but other things bug me a little. I might need another female's perspective. Any of you want to watch it with me? Overall I don't think it was amazing, but I think I could learn to really like it. Right now, I'm sitting at "it was good, but I didn't like _________."
- If you love romance and chick flicks, you'd love this movie! I can think of a few of friends who would probably adore this one.