Maggie's big brothers are there to watch her back, but ever since Mom left it just hasn't been the same.
Besides her brothers, Maggie's never had any real friends before. Lucy and Alistair don't have lots of friends either. But they eat lunch with her at school and bring her along on their small-town adventures.
Missing mothers...distant brothers...high school...new friends... It's a lot to deal with. But there's just one more thing.
MAGGIE IS HAUNTED.
- The illustrations are awesome! I really love the art style! It is one of my favorites!
- The characters were really fun and relateable. I remember going through some of these situations and feelings in school.
- I wanted more story about Maggie's mom. Why did she leave? What happened to her?
- I liked the dynamic between Maggie and her brothers. I can relate!
- I usually blow through graphic novels pretty fast, but I really wanted to savor this one. It was good!