- This one doesn't have the best stories, but I still enjoyed it.
- I want more Juggernaut.
- Angel's costume is awful!! The colors and the suspenders just kill me!
- I the love the illustrations and the scenes. The artists are awesome.
- Magneto looks crazed in a lot of the panels. He needs to tone down the angst.
- The intro in the the front has spoilers!! Dang it Roy!
- There is no way these characters are teenagers. They have jobs, they are ripped, and no teen's body is structured like that.
- The origin stories of Iceman and Beast were really fun to read. I like learning about the character's history and facts.
- At the end of the book, there are a series of Angel comics. He goes on a solo adventure. I liked it, but I thought Angel was way too intense.
Previous X-Men Volumes
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)