- These comics just keep getting better! The geeky side of me is just ecstatic while reading these!
- I like that Juggernaut is introduced in this volume! He is one of my favorite baddies!
- I loved that there is some of Professor X's history in these issues. We learn about his family, and how he loses the use of his legs.
- I don't understand why Johnny Storm was really needed, but it was fun to see him in an X-Men comic.
- There is still that old 60's humor. It is cheesy, but I still find it funny.
- I loved that I got to see some of Beast's past. I hope the series continues to show the history of different characters.
- Magneto's face looks really crazed and different in later issues.
- Cyclops is such a self righteous baby! He can get annoying!
- Jean should go after Angel. He is much more swoon worthy.
- The art is getting better, and the characters are getting more definition.
- Unus and Magneto's suits are too similar. I don't like it. I wish Unus had his own look.
- Stan Lee is such a goober! His little notes on some of the frames crack me up.
Previous X-Men Volume
(click on the cover to see my thoughts)