Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rise of the Guardians



My Thoughts:

-    I've seen a lot of people cosplay as Jack Frost, and if it is big in the geek world, I gotta check it out!

-    I loved how the creators remade classic childhood icons. Santa is Russian, The Easter Bunny is Australian, and I loved the Sandman and the Tooth Fairy. Each character was so fun!

-    If the Lorax and a Wookie had children, they'd be Santa's yetis.

-    Jack Frost was a fun character. I figured out "his center" pretty quick, so I don't understand why it took him so long.

-    The villain was awesome! Jude Law did an amazing job with that character.

-    All the voice actors did great! My favorite was Hugh Jackman as the Easter Bunny. It was fun to hear his original accent. 

-    The homes of each guardian was amazing. They were so unique, different, and creative.

-    Some of the scenes were really beautiful. The CG was really well done.

-    This was a really cute movie, and it has something for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment