- I had a major stupid moment with this book. I picked it up because I love Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales, and I didn't even read the synopsis or anything. It took me about halfway through the book before I realized this was Harriet Tubman's story. DUH!
- I love that it is Nathan Hale telling historical future stories to the hangman and soldier. It is so clever!
- I love the hangman's interjections. He often says what I am thinking. He speaks for the audience, and it is awesome!
- I loved the quick summary of Frederick Douglas, but he really should have his own book.
- Illustrations and panel are so much fun!
- Even though these books cover serious topics, they are very tastefully hilarious! I love it.
- I can't for more Hazardous Tales!