When Sophie hears that they are flush-bunking off in England to swollomp a few nice little chiddlers, she decides she must stop them once and for all. And the BFG is going to help her!
- This is a very charming and endearing book! I loved sharing it with my 5 year old daughter.
- This was really fun to read aloud. It was fun to say all the funny different words and speak for the BFG.
- The illustrations are awesome! I love Dahl and Quentin Blake together. These books would be incomplete without Blake's fun and whimsical illustrations.
- Despite the story being short, it is filled with wonder and imagination. Roald Dahl is a master storyteller.
- I look forward to sharing more Roald Dahl and his delightful stories with my daughter!
Right after finishing the book, I asked Gnome what she thought, and these were her comments. Warning! There are spoilers!
- I liked how they captured the giants.
- My favorite part was when the giant was given a nightmare.
- I liked how the BFG talked funny.
- I liked when they fed the giants snozzcumbers.
- The BFG was funny.