From Goodreads: Conclusion of Skywalker Strikes! Luke vs. Boba Fett! Han Solo in hot water! This is "the comic book you're looking for!" - Comic Book Resources
- I cannot gush enough about Han and how smug he is. Only Han Solo can pull off being smug and make it look hot!
- I love the Luke and Boba Fett parts! So awesome!
- This had a pretty sweet ending. This was one of my favorite issues so far.
Goodreads Says: A special one-off tale of Ben Kenobi! Injustice reigns on Tatooine as villainous scum run rampant. Will Ben risk revealing himself to do what's right? Guest artist Simone Bianchi (Wolverine, Astonishing X-Men) joins writer Jason Aaron for this special tale!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE that there is issue about Ben Kenobi! So cool!
- There is a new illustrator for this issue, and I really like the artwork.
- Ben needs his own story! I'd love to read more about what he did on Tatooine in his time of solitude.
Goodreads Bit: Luke continues his quest to learn about the Jedi...heading for the Jedi Temple on Coruscant? Plus, Han and Leia are confronted by an unexpected foe! New series artist Stuart Immonen joins the rebellion!
- Wow. . . just wow!! I can't even. . .there are no words.
From Goodreads: Luke's lightsaber has been stolen and he must retrieve it! Meanwhile, the Imperials are closing in on Han and Leia...set upon them by a mysterious woman from Han's past!
- I never thought I'd see a Hutt with muscles, SO weird!
- Whoa! I always wondered what became of the Jedi Temple.
- Good ole Chewy is always there! He is the most reliable side kick!
Goodreads Says: Luke Skywalker- imprisoned! His friends race across the galaxy to save him before he enters...The Arena of Death!
- I love the banter! I can't get enough!
- It is a good thing C3PO has Chewy! That droid is so useless sometimes.
- I love Chewy's methods. No wonder he and Han are best friends.
- UGH! A Gungan!!
- Things are getting really interesting, and I can't wait to see where these comics take us.