Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bout of Books Progress

Bout of Books

Day 1
August 22

Books Read:    2
18053786 23433228
Pages Read:    292
Total Books Read:    2
Total Pages Read:    292
My Thoughts:    I got a head start, but yesterday I finished The Storybook of Legends, and I started and finished Never Said. I couldn't put it down!


Day 2
August 23

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    42
Total Books Read:    2
Total Pages Read:    334
My Thoughts:    I didn't have a stellar reading day. I worked on the yard and did other things instead. Also, the book I'm reading isn't super gripping.


Day 3
August 24

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    41
Total Books Read:    2
Total Pages Read:    375

My Thoughts:    Another bad reading day :'( I'm kinda struggling with the book I'm reading. It is weird, and I feel like it is a Harry Potter meets Divergent rip off. I'm really debating if I should stick with it or move on to the next book.

Day 4
August 25

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    96
Total Books Read:    2
Total Pages Read:    471

My Thoughts:    I decided to move on to another book, and I'm glad I did. I'm enjoying the new book SO much more! I also had a better reading day even though I didn't have much time to read.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! If I didn't have to work, I would've got more reading done. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, girl! 2 books already?! I think I've read like 3 pages. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great first day! I’ve read a couple books by Carol Lynch Williams, but I haven’t heard of Never Said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bout of Books 17 was fun. I meet my reading goal. How'd you do? Hope you'll be back in January! Which book on day 3 didn't you like? Just curious.
    Oh, and if you come across a new book by a first-time author, please let me know! - J
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com

    ReplyDelete