Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Rainy Day Reads

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Rainy Day Reads

What is considered a rainy day read? I'm going to go with books that leave me smiling at the end, and books that cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

Geekerella (Once Upon a Con, #1) The Coincidence of Coconut Cake
Poison Study (Study, #1) Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)
Sean Griswold's Head The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice, #1)
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) A Little Princess
Persuasion The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain #1)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love The Little Princess! I read that over and over when I was a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graceling and Persuasion are in my top ten as well! nice list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! Persuasion, Sean Griswold's Head, Poison Study, those are some of my favorites that always leave me smiling too! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete