Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Bout of Books 26 Progress

Bout of Books

Day 1
August 19

Books Read:  0
Pages Read:  290
Total Books Read:  0
Total Pages Read:  290
My Thoughts:    I didn't read as much as I wanted to, and I abandoned one of the books in my line up. 

Day 2
August 20

Books Read:  1
Manga Classics: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Pages Read:  124
Total Books Read:  1
Total Pages Read:  414
My Thoughts:    Again, didn't read as much as I wanted to, but I finished a book. Hopefully day 3 is better.


Day 3
August 21

Books Read:  1

Life of Pi
Pages Read:  427
Total Books Read:  2
Total Pages Read:  841
My Thoughts:    I had a great day for reading! I'm hoping to finish another book on day 4.


Day 4
August 22

Books Read:  1

Rabbit Hill
Pages Read:  212
Total Books Read:  3
Total Pages Read:  1,053
My Thoughts:    One thousand pages in a week is pretty good. I'm really happy with my progress for this read-a-thon.


Day 5
August 23

Books Read:  0

Pages Read:  9
Total Books Read:  3
Total Pages Read:  1,062
My Thoughts:    Well, that was an embarrassing/sad reading day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Rabbit Hill! That brings back so many memories!
    You are doing fantastic on this readathon!

    ReplyDelete