Tuesday, September 3, 2019

August Stats

Books Read: 21
The Iliad Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2) Cheshire Crossing
Inferno: Special Illustrated Edition (Robert Langdon, #4) Johnny Tremain The Dark Between Stars
Britt-Marie Was Here Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea Calling on Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #3)
Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) Can You Keep a Secret? Understanding Your Grief: Ten Essential Touchstones for Finding Hope and Healing Your Heart
Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy, #1) Manga Classics: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer Life of Pi
Rabbit Hill Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2) Smile
Sisters Charlotte's Web Glitter (Glitter #1)

Pages Read:  6,115

1 Star:  2
2 Stars:  1
3 Stars:  9
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  5

I read the same number of books in August and July. That is pretty cool. My page count is higher for August though. Woohoo! I'm trying to be more dedicated to my goals, and I think it showed. Hopefully I can keep up the pace and momentum for the rest of the year.

Goal Progress:

I am only 13 books behind on my Goodreads goal! I'm catching up, so hopefully I'll be on track soon. (94/160)

4 of the books I read last month were from my nightstand. Huzzah! I made a small dent to my nightstand stack.

I read 2 Newbery books! Yay! (6/20)

I re-read 4 books from my shelves! Also yay! (10/20)

I finished 6 books from the Pioneer Book Reading Challenge. I'm getting closer to finishing. (27/44)

1 comment:

  1. Did you like the two William Ritter books? That's one of my favorite series! :D

    ReplyDelete