Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Bookish People I'd Like to Meet

I'm going to go with authors I'd like to meet. I am incredibly blessed to live in a place where authors abound, and I've met quite a few, but I still have a list of authors I'd love to meet and get some books signed.

John Flanagan

Fredrik Backman

Liane Moriarty

Neal Shusterman

June Hur

Amy E. Reichert

Lemony Snicket

Gene Luen Yang

Katherine Applegate

Rainbow Rowell

Thanks for stopping by!
You are amazing! Have a beautiful day!
Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. Backman and Moriarty would be so cool to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to meet Liane Moriarty too. Her books are so fun. I still love Big Little Lies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd love to hear about her writing process and where she gets ideas.

      Delete
  3. We met Katherine Applegate. Don't you remember? She came to Provo when THE ONE AND ONLY IVAN was released. Do you just mean you'd like to talk to her some more?

    I've love to meet Liane Moriarty and Frederik Backman too. I love their books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met Gene Luen Yang once upon a time and he was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've met Neal Shusterman a couple of times and he was lovely, he signed my full set of Unwind books and even wrote "Nice Socks" as the inscription in one of them, which I'm sure is his planned inscription for that particular book but it was what I'd wanted anyway so that worked out really well as it meant I didn't have to ask!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/07/top-ten-tuesday-410/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Moriarty would be super fun to meet or even just listen to. I love her.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to meet all these people too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to meet so many of these people too! Great list..
    Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete