Goodreads Bit: Between trying to steal a hair for the Pixie Princess and a sock for the Fairies from a demon, Elliot discovers being King of the Brownies is no easy job, in this follow-up to "Elliot and the Goblin Wars."
- The chapter names are fun.
- The story happens a few weeks after the first one ends.
- The "no pixies were hurt in the making of this book" bit at the front made me laugh.
- The wit and banter is really funny.
- All the stuff I liked in the first book are in this one. (Examples: Author talking to the reader, Illustrations, and Humor)
- I like that Elliot missed his family while he was away. His family is far from perfect, but it is his, and he missed them.
- Fun characters and fun story.
- This is another great read for younger audiences!