- This was a modern twist on the classic Cyrano de Bergerac. I like the original better...MUCH better.
- I liked the saxophone in the opening song, but I'm a sax lover.
- Steve Martin's little song at the beginning made me laugh.
- His white socks with dark pants and shoes really bugged me. Through the whole movie, all I could see were those darn socks!!
- I like how CD got the cat out of the tree, and I liked the 20 funnier come backs. Those were the best parts of the movie.
- The first half of the movie was a comedy and I laughed a lot, but the 2nd half was kinda dumb. It went all chick flick and mushy.
- Chris was DUMB!!! Wholly cow!! What an IDIOT!! He wasn't even as hot as he was supposed to be.
- The leading lady didn't really convince me that she was intelligent. She seemed almost as dumb as Christ...not quite as dumb, but almost.