But who is her true love? The irritating Digby? The happy-go-lucky Prince Andreas, who is holding a contest to find his bride? The conniving Clarence, whose sinister motives couldn't possibly spell true love? Joined by one of her father's guards, Liam, who happened to be out of the castle when the sleeping spell struck, Annie travels through a fairy tale land populated with characters both familiar and new as she tries to fix her sister and her family . . . and perhaps even find a true love of her own.
- This is probably my favorite Sleeping Beauty re-telling that I've read. It was really charming and a lot of fun to read.
- I love that the story incorporated a bunch of of other Fairy Tales. There was Hansel and Gretel, Snow White and Red Rose, Rapunzel, Princess and the Pea, and a few others. I loved when each one appeared!
- The characters were wonderful!! Annie is such a strong female lead. I loved her character and who whole role in the story. Liam was a very chivalrous and charming lad!
- The sub characters were just as fun. I loved some and hated some, and it was great! Each one was kind of a special treat!
- Some of the dialogue was witty and fun. The author has a good sense of humor.
- I also enjoyed all the family dynamics. It made me really relate to the characters.
- I enjoyed the whole story from beginning to end! It was a delightful read!