But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?
- This wasn't my kind of book from the get go, but everyone seemed to love it, so I tried it. I wasn't impressed.
- The beginning reminds me of Gallagher Girls.
- There was some heavy profanity, and I mean R rated heavy. There was also a lot of sexual references.
- There were some witty and enjoyable parts, like some of the dialogue.
- The emails were fun to read.
- There were bits that were WAY over dramatic. Like the part where she almost falls down cause she just sees the guy. Who does that? Besides chicks who want major attention, no one does that!
- I liked all the French stuff. I studied French in Jr. High, and I still remember some. It was fun to read the French parts. It also made me want good French cuisine.
- I love that Anna was a movie buff, and she favored old movies! Is it true there are that many theaters in France?
- I liked that Anna and Etienne became best friends, and their relationship development was good, but oh my drama!
- Overall, it had it's moments and parts, but it was too chick flick/ dramatic for me.