Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Book Club

This month we read:

Dragon Slippers (Dragon Slippers, #1)

We had a good time last night, and there was a lot of good food!  We talked about the book, husbands, crazy ex-wives, etc.  It was a lot of laughs.

Our Thoughts on the book:

My Thoughts:    Click Here

Emma's Thoughts:    I loved this book!  It had all right amounts of fantasy and adventure.  I also want a dragon friend.

Andrea's Thoughts:    I loved this book and I can't wait to finish the series!  This really fed my dragon love, and the unique dragons are so fun.  I also wish I was as talented as Creel.

Erin's Thoughts:    This book was so much fun!  I enjoyed getting to know the dragons and Creel.  I loved how the dragons collected different items.  I wish I had the blue dragon slippers.  I cannot wait to read the next two books.

Random Things I Remember From Last Night:

Emma wants to name her next girl Creel.

We loved how easy it was to read.

We are happy the author didn't go into super detail and get carried away with dragon stuff.

Emma expected to hate Marta and like Larkin, but it turned out opposite.

It was unanimous...Amalia needed to die!

For February we are going to read:

Dragon Flight (Dragon Slippers, #2)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had fun. I've yet to read this series. Sigh... Someday.

    ReplyDelete