Build up your money muscles with America's favorite finance coach.
Okay, folks, do you want to turn those fat and flabby expenses into a well-toned budget? Do you want to transform your sad and skinny little bank account into a bulked-up cash machine? Then get with the program, people. There's one sure way to whip your finances into shape, and that's with "The Total Money Makeover Revised 3rd Edition"!
By now, you've heard all the nutty get-rich-quick schemes, the fiscal diet fads that leave you with a lot of kooky ideas but not a penny in your pocket. Hey, if you're tired of the lies and sick of the false promises, then take a look at this--it's the simplest, most straight-forward game plan for completely making over your money habits. And it's based on results, not pie-in-the-sky fantasies. With "The Total Money Makeover Revised 3rd Edition, "you'll be able to: " " Design a sure-fire plan for paying off all debt--meaning cars, houses, everything Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths (these will kill you) Secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement!
Where "Financial Peace" gave you the solid saving and investing principles, this book puts those principles into practice. You'll be exercising your financial strength every day and quickly freeing yourself of worry, stress, and debt--and that's a beautiful feeling.
"The Total Money Makeover Revised 3rd Edition"--complete with additional material and new personal success stories--is the one financial workout that guarantees "everything will work out."
- This book is not for the faint of heart. It is brutally honest about money, and the mistakes we are making.
- I had a pretty big wake up call while reading this book, and I'm pretty pumped about starting on Baby Step 1!
- I took several notes on each Baby Step, and I have a pretty great outline and plan for our total money makeover!
- After reading the first couple chapters, I realized I was in denial, serious denial. I looked in the mirror and decided to change the way I spend money.
- I am one of those who has more month than money, and I love how he says that we need to tell our money where to go, and not go "where did the money go?"
- I really love the motto of the book: If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.
- I really liked the part about not lending money to family or friends. It just hurts your relationship.
- I love how the book outlines each Baby Step. It is very easy to read and understand.
- After reading this, I know where to start with my total money makeover, and I know how it will end. I've never had an end in sight, but I do now!
- I love how Dave talks about giving money when you have it. It is important to be charitable. I really believe that!
- Dave Ramsey is a really funny guy!
- I highly recommend this book to anyone who is struggling financially!