Goodreads Says: Prince Alexander has been turned into a werewolf and has one year to find someone to love the beast and break the spell, or he will be a wolf forever. He has nearly given up achieving the impossible, knowing no girl would ever fall in love with such a monster.
- Terrible take on Beauty and the Beast! This is one of the worst retellings I've read.
- The romance was ridiculous, sappy, and very childish. I just kept rolling my eyes at the horrible dialogue and thoughts.
- The book seemed choppy. The scenes didn't flow very well, and things seemed so disjointed.
- I hated getting beat over the head with the moral! Enough!! I get it!!
- I usually love fairy tale retellings, and I was looking forward to this one, but I was really disappointed, and I won't be continuing with the series.