Goodreads Synopsis: What would happen if you were visited by your younger self, and got a chance for a do-over?
Alice Love is twenty-nine years old, madly in love with her husband, and pregnant with their first child. So imagine her surprise when, after a fall, she comes to on the floor of a gym (a gym! she HATES the gym!) and discovers that she's actually thirty-nine, has three children, and is in the midst of an acrimonious divorce.
A knock on the head has misplaced ten years of her life, and Alice isn't sure she likes who she's become. It turns out, though, that forgetting might be the most memorable thing that has ever happened to Alice.
- A-MAZ-ING! I loved it! I devoured it! I couldn't put it down!
- The writing and the story were so addicting. I couldn't stop reading, and when I did, I couldn't stop thinking about it.
- I was so immersed in the story, and I loved the characters. I feel like Alice and I are good friends now. We have gone through a lot together.
- The story really makes you think about life and the relationships you have with different people, like spouses, children, siblings, friends, etc.
- I loved how the story tackled several issues, and it was real, and it was hopeful. It was so tactful and sensitive.
- The ending was perfect!
- Read this! All the hype is deserved!