From Goodreads: A new group calling themselves Black Moon is after Usagi and the rest of the Sailor Guardians, wielding a new power known only as the Malefic Black Crystal. Chibi-Usa may be the key to it all, but to find the answers and rescue her kidnapped friends, Usagi will have to journey through time to the 30th century and discover what fate has in store.
- I didn't love the new enemy and story as much as the first one, but it was still fun.
- There is a lot more freaking out in the volume. Get a grip Sailor Moon!
- Usagi's relationship with Mamo-Chan has changed a little. It is really weird that she is jealous of a little girl, especially because of who she is.
- There are SO many things I didn't know about Sailor Moon. I didn't know they time traveled.
Goodreads Says: Chibi-Usa gets sucked into the far reaches of space-time and vanishes! It’s up to Tuxedo Mask to reach her and get her back safely while Sailor Moon and the others must escape Nemesis and the evil clutches of Wiseman and his cronies. But as Tuxedo Mask travels through the space-time storm, he encounters an ominous woman claiming to be his daughter! Who is this strange woman? Is she really Chibi-Usa?!
- It was good to see Sailor Moon gain confidence and have some character development.
- The legs are SO long! I think the legs and hair change length from time to time.
- I really liked Sailor Pluto. She reminds me of Heimdall.
- Incest!!! EW!
- The ending to this enemy/story was fun. I liked how time travel was handled, not everyone does time travel well.
- Does anyone else thing Tuxedo Mask is a stupid name?