Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Little Pony: The Movie

My Little Pony: The Movie Movie Poster


My Thoughts:

-    Gnome was pretty excited to see this, and she loved it.

-    I thought it was okay. 

-    There was WAY too much Pinkie Pie. The showcased her a lot more than the others, besides Twilight. 

-    I thought the movie was too long. I got a little bored in the middle, and I was wondering when the show would end.

-    There were too many songs. I love music and everything, but there were too many songs.

-    I wasn't a fan of the CG animation style. Twilight's face moved weird.

-    I did laugh a few times. There is a lot of humor. 

3 comments:

  1. A few date nights ago me and my husband asked the ticket taker at the movie theater what everyone was seeing. She told me it was My Little Pony. I was shocked. I don’t even know how this is a thing. I guess I’m just not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you laughed a few times. I disagree with you, but that's okay. I knew it wouldn't be your thing. The only thing I disliked is that they didn't address Twilight Sparkle's almost stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the ponies back in the day! I'll catch this one on dvd.

    ReplyDelete