Things to Know About Me
by Jules Bloom
1. I am a scrambled-eggs-and-chocolate-milk type person.
2. I have an audition for a TV commercial (which would be great if I were a tall-icy-drink type person.)
3. I am in between best friends right now.
4. I am worried that the audition will be a disaster. (See #1 and #3!)
Jules doesn't want to ruin THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, and she's willing to turn to anyone for help--even her know-it-all ex-best friend! If only that lovely new girl in class would turn out to be the new best friend of her dreams, maybe, just maybe, Jules will be ready for her close-up....
- Gnome and I had opposing opinions on this one. She loved it, and I was bored.
- Gnome liked all the silly girly stuff, and she liked the drama with the girls.
- I was not so amused with the silly drama stuff.
- Sadly, this is a series, and Gnome wants to read more. Hopefully the next book is better.