From Goodreads: Fans have long wondered what happened to Ahsoka after she left the Jedi Order near the end of the Clone Wars, and before she re-appeared as the mysterious Rebel operative Fulcrum in Rebels. Finally, her story will begin to be told. Following her experiences with the Jedi and the devastation of Order 66, Ahsoka is unsure she can be part of a larger whole ever again. But her desire to fight the evils of the Empire and protect those who need it will lead her right to Bail Organa, and the Rebel Alliance .
- I can usually read any Star Wars book in any order, and I know what time frame I'm in, who the characters are, and what has happened and will happen. This book was different. It takes place between The Clone Wars and Rebels. I love Ahsoka, but I don't know much about her. I'm on on Season 3 in The Clone Wars. I wish I had finished the TV series before picking this up. I was too excited to read about Ahsoka though. I have SO many questions now!!
- This was a really fun book, and Ahsoka is swiftly becoming one of my favorite Star Wars characters. She is awesome! There are very few characters from this time period that I like, but Ahsoka is snarky, talented, and has a fun story.
- I kept wondering why Anakin's nickname for Ahsoka is Snips, but this book helped me find out! Yay! It is because she has snippy remarks. I love that!
- I love learning more about the Star Wars Universe, and I learned several things from this book. I learned more about kyber crystals and how Jedi construct their lightsabers. It was really cool!
- While this book answered a lot of questions, I gained several more. I don't know if there will ever be an end to my Star Wars questions. There is SO much content!