An extraordinary creative achievement by an extraordinary talent, Jim Kay’s inspired reimagining of J.K. Rowling’s classic series has captured a devoted following worldwide. This stunning new fully illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban brings more breathtaking scenes and unforgettable characters – including Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Professor Trelawney. With paint, pencil and pixels, Kay conjures the wizarding world as we have never seen it before. Fizzing with magic and brimming with humour, this full-colour edition will captivate fans and new readers alike as Harry, now in his third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, faces Dementors, death omens and – of course – danger.
- This is my favorite book in the series, and it was SO much fun to see it illustrated.
- The pictures are amazing! I loved the drawings of Buckbeak, the characters, and the landscape. It was awesome!
- Gnome was scared of some of the pictures. She had a nightmare about grindylows, and the dementors creeped her out. She really liked the story though. She especially loved the ending.
- I love the new characters introduced in this book. This book and its characters are so pivotal in the series, and readers learn SO much.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE that these versions of the book aren't translated. I love all the British lingo.