Not waiting to see if the knife will strike true, the Brotherband again team up with Gilan to track down the would-be killers.
In this fifth book in the Brotherband Chronicles, old friends reemerge to take on new enemies as the worlds of Ranger’s Apprentice and Brotherband join forces in battle!
- This was a really fun adventure!
- I loved that Gilan got to travel with the brotherband again. I loved seeing Evanlyn and King Duncan again. I hope the Heron's visit Araluen again.
- Hal and Stig are very similar to Will and Horace. I still love the characters, but it would have been nice to have more variety.
- It was fun to see the Heron's in an environment they weren't accustomed to. It brought new challenges and obstacles.
- Some of Hal's inventions are a bit of a stretch, so it is a good thing this is fiction.