Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I'd Love to Meet

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Authors I'd Love to Meet
I've met a lot of authors, but there are lots I'd still love to meet!

John Flanagan

Image result for john flanagan

Raymond E. Feist
Image result for Raymond E. Feist

Kristin Cashore
Image result for Kristin Cashore

Rick Riordan
Image result for Rick Riordan

Liane Moriarty
Image result for Liane Moriarty

Lisa Mantchev
Image result for lisa mantchev

Amy E. Reichert
Related image

Patricia C. Wrede
Related image

Gene Luen Yang
Image result for Gene Luen Yang

Raina Telgemeier
Image result for Raina Telgemeier

Neil Gaiman
Image result for neil gaiman

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I said that after every picture! I want to meet them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny. Great list! Maybe you could host a dinner. ;D

    ReplyDelete