Monday, December 31, 2018

Did I Reach My Goals?


We made it to the end of 2018! Woo!
Lets see how I did with my reading goals.

Goal #1
My Goodreads Challenge was set for 152 books. I read 185! WOO!!

Goal #2

This was the stack of books on my nightstand at the beginning of the year.

This is the stack now. Oops! The books on my nightstand are books I own and haven't read. I wanted this stack to disappear, but it just kept getting bigger. Oy!

Goal #3
I wanted to read half the Newbery Award books. I thought this wouldn't be too hard, but that was before I started reading those old 1930s books. I have a new appreciation for modern editing. I only read 17/96. I will continue to push through, but I'm not sure when I'll finish.

I didn't do so great, but at least I knocked my Goodreads Challenge out of the park!


2 comments:

  1. 185 books read in one year is awesome! Good for you. But that growing stack of books on your nightstand totally made me laugh. I guess that's what you'll be reading in 2019. Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though your stack on the nightstand grew, it does look like you read most of the books that were originally on it ;) that totally counts for the win.

    ReplyDelete