Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Related image


My Thoughts:

-    I wouldn't call myself a Potterhead, but I'm a fan. I enjoy the wizarding  world.

-    I didn't have any problems with the movie. It was fun.

-    The story was great, and I was entertained the whole time. 

-    I loved the cast! Everyone was perfect for their role. I especially love Jude Law as Dumbledore! Thank you to whoever made that cast call! I can't wait to see more Dumbledore in the next films.

-    The ending gives ya a lot to think about! 

-    I love all the fantastic beasts. Niffler and the baby nifflers are my favorite! I got a big kick out of the giant cat too. 

-    I wanted to share my favorite posts about the movie:

Image result for when did dumbledore trade in his 3 piece gray suits for bedazzled robes meme

Image result for what happened to dumbledore in 16 years meme


1 comment: