Monday, January 7, 2019

December Stats

Books Read:  5
25784172 Heidi The Christmas Shoes (Christmas Hope #1)
Palace of Spies (Palace of Spies, #1) Dangerous Deceptions (Palace of Spies, #2) 

Pages Read:  1,470
Shortest Book:  132
Longest Book:  384

1 Star:  0
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  2
4 Stars:  2
5 Stars:  1

I decided to stop reading the Horse Diary books. I read a lot of them, and I just can't keep up with Gnome. It was stressing me out.

My reading slowed down a lot towards the end of the year, but I'm hoping to read more in January. The new year always get me pumped up to read.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of great reading! Great job. Good luck with your reading in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Christmas Shoes make you sob as much as it did me? I haven't read Heidi since I was a kid, that is one I should pick up soon.

    ReplyDelete