Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Didn't Get To

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Books I Meant to Read in 2018 but Didn't Get To

This could be a long list. There is never enough time to read all the books I want to.

Daniel Boone Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)
May Bird and the Ever After (May Bird, #1) Star Wars (2015-) #50
Last Shot: A Han and Lando Novel (Star Wars) Hunted
Truly Madly Guilty The Scourge
Black Butler, Vol. 1 (Black Butler, #1) Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)

6 comments:

  1. The Scourge does sound good!

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to read Hunted for a while now. Definitely read Black Butler! I love it so so so much <3
    Hope you enjoy your 2019 reads!
    My TTT: https://bookishtreats.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list. I want to read Daughter of the Pirate King soon too. Hopefully if my reading mojo cooperates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually managed to read The Hunted in 2018. But there were many many more books I didn't. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail Carriger's books are a lot of fun to read. I also want to read Daughter of the Pirate King. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scourge is on my list and Soulless is a fantastic book and series! Get to that one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete