- Those white ladies are snobs!! It makes me sad that there are real people like that.
- They wore wigs in the 50s?
- Minny cracks me up! She is hilarious!! I feel bad for her though. A crappy job and an abusive husband would be horrible! I'm glad she got to work for Celia.
- Celia was funny. She was so dumb, but at least she was nice. She probably worked harder than any of the other ladies!
- I really liked Skeeter. She was a great character, and Emma Stone did a wonderful job.
- I am never going to eat chocolate pie again. EW!
- I can't imagine letting someone else raise my child. It would take all the joy out of family life. Why have kids if you are only going to pick them up once a day, if that?!?!? I felt bad for the kids in the movie.
- I really enjoyed the movie, it was well done, and it was really heart felt. I liked the messages of the story as well, especially that doing the right thing takes courage sometimes. I loved that.
- I couldn't understand some of the dialogue. They either mumbled or I had to have my hubby interpret for me. I have a hard time understanding Southern accents sometimes.
- I laughed, I cried, it was a great movie! I'm excited to read the book!
- I learned a lot about Crisco, loved the surprise pie, and I'm hungry for fried chicken.
- It was very good, and also made me want to eat fried chicken.