From Goodreads: Desi Bascomb's job as a princess substitute has gotten a whole lot more glamorous now that she's advanced to Level 2 within the Facade Agency. Life should be perfect, but Desi can't seem to shake the feeling that there is more going on with the agency's magic than she's been told.
- I cracked up during the very first scene!! Hot Cross Buns is one of the first songs I learned too! I love that Kylee is a fellow clarinet player!
- This one wasn't as fun as the 1st book. I laughed, but not as much. There was a lot more drama, like HS girl drama, and I wasn't into that. I wanted to read about Desi subbing, and less about her actual life, even though her job is part of her life.
- The ending was exciting!!! I hope it means what I think it means!!
- I LOVE the old movie references, especially the Audrey Hepburn ones! Hepburn is the greatest!!
- I really like the relationship between Desi and Kylee. Every girl needs a friend they can talk to.
- I really want to Celeste to go suck an elf! (koodos to whoever knows what that is from!)
- Even though I didn't enjoy this one as much as the 1st book, I still really want to finish the series.