With Near openly suspecting the new L of being Kira and sowing doubt in the hearts of the taskforce members, Light is once again forced to pass the Death Note on to another to take the heat off himself. But this time, Kira chooses a disciple from among his true believers. With no way to contact his successor directly, Light must rely on his faithful follower's adherence to Kira's goals. Will this newest move bring Light's ideal world closer to reality? Or will losing control of the Death Note spell Light's doom?
- I like how Near plays with toys. It cracks me up, especially the finger puppets.
- Near seems like a reincarnated L. They should have just kept L.
- I think Light is getting in over his head. He is such an arrogant maniac! How is going to pull this off with everyone watching him?
- FINALLY!! It took the task force long enough to start putting 2 and 2 together!
- Light has a new girl, and Misa is going to go nuts!
Deletion is Volume 10 in the Death Note series. Click on the covers to see my thoughts on previous volumes.