After a high-speed chase, Light and the taskforce apprehend the newest Kira. Light regains his Death Note and his memories, and the depths of his cunning are revealed as the plans he carefully put in place before going into confinement are slowly unveiled. His masterful manipulation of both humans and Shinigami lead him to the strongest position he's yet enjoyed. But the glow of his victory is marred when a new threat appears. Can Light withstand a surprise attack on two fronts?
- Does L ever stop eating? He likes to play with his food a lot too.
- Light has some new opposition, and I'm not sure if I like where this series is headed. It is starting to go in a whole new direction.
- More new faces are introduced in this volume. Seems like that we are introduced to someone in every volume.
- That previous volume that made me angry, it all makes sense in this one! It was all part of the plot!
- Towards the end of the book, there is a bit of a time lapse.
- Kira's terror is getting worse!
Zero is the 7th volume in the Death Note series. Click on the cover to see my thoughts on previous volumes.