Monday, May 6, 2013

Iron Man 3



My Thoughts:

-    I have mixed feelings about this movie. It was good and bad.

-    Robert Downey Jr. was fabulous as usual. He is such a fine looking guy! 

-    Tony had some hilarious moments. I found myself laughing a lot. His banter with the little boy was especially funny.

-    The end battle was a bit silly. Tony was in and out of his suits like they were going out of style! It was ridiculous! Why didn't he just stay in his suit!?!? It got annoying after a couple times. 

-    Pepper at the end was cheesy. She went all kung fu all of a sudden, and it just didn't fit. 

-    I don't know what is up with the Iron Man franchise. The first movie was awesome, but I've been a little disappointed with 2 and 3. I feel like Marvel has been taken in by Hollywood's allure, and they just want more explosions and cool CG. I want a good story line and awesome characters and the awesomeness that is Marvel!!

-    The very end was confusing. Is Tony going to continue to be Iron Man or not? What about Avengers 2? I was mad about some things at the end. I won't spoil anything, but the little firework show at the end made me mad!

-    The little clip at the end of the credits was funny! Dr. Banner makes a little appearance.

-    Overall, I liked the first one the best, but I liked this one better than 2.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you and I can still be friends, lol. I LOVED this movie. Yeah, it was a little confusing at the end, but I can get over that just for the sheer fact that the movie was AWESOME! I'll forgive you for not liking it as much I did, lol.

    ReplyDelete